All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive examination and comparison of the indigenous peoples of the five British dominions during the First World War.
- Author BiographyTimothy C. Winegard is Assistant Professor of History at Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction, Colorado. His publications include Oka: A Convergence of Cultures and the Canadian Forces (2008) and For King and Kanata: Canadian Indians and the First World War (2012). He served for nine years as an officer in the Canadian Forces including a two-year attachment to the British Army.
- Author(s)Timothy C. Winegard
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Military Histories
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 4 maps 10 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.