Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.73Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the extent to which indigenous claims can be accommodated by international law.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Xanthaki is a Lecturer in International Human Rights at Brunel University.
- Author(s)Alexandra Xanthaki
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 52
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.