All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the power of stories to educate and heal the heart, mind, body, and spirit. This book demonstrates how an indigenous knowledge system facilitates a valuable meaning-making process through storywork.
- Author BiographyJo-ann Archibald, also known as Q'um Q'um Xiiem, from the Sto:lo Nation, is Associate Dean for Indigenous Education in the Faculty of Education at the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Jo-Ann Archibald
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2008
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight300 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.