CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn influential work originally published in Mexico in 1970; the Argentine philosopher Rodolfo Kusch seeks to identify and recover indigenous and popular ways of thinking devalued since colonization.
- Author BiographyRodolfo Kusch studied philosophy at the Universidad de Buenos Aires and taught for many years at the Universidad de Salta in northern Argentina. He is the author of numerous books, including Esbozo de una antropologia filosofica Americana, Geocultura del Hombre Americano, America Profunda, and la Seduccion de la Barbarie.
- Author(s)Rodolfo Kusch
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- Series TitleLatin America Otherwise
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note20 halftones, 2 figures
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byMaria Lugones,Joshua Price
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.