Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes the use of indirect estimators which are based on case studies from a variety of federal programmes in the USA. It surveys how indirect estimators are used in practice and addresses some of the pitfalls of these methods.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/11/1995
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.108
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byW.L. Schaible
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1996 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.