Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn settler societies, some conflicts have roots that are both ethnic and colonial in nature. This study examines the role that liberal parties have played and can play in recent conflicts in Israel/Palestine, Northern Ireland, and South Africa.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS G. MITCHELL is an independent researcher. He is the author of Native vs. Settler: Ethnic Conflicts in Israel/Palestine, Northern Ireland, and South Africa (Greenwood, 2000).
- Author(s)Thomas G. Mitchell
- Date of Publication30/03/2002
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleContributions in Comparative Colonial Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.