All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
About this product
- DescriptionProdded by economists in the 1970s, corporate directors began adding stock options and bonuses to the already-generous salaries of CEOs with hopes of boosting their companies' fortunes. Guided by largely unproven assumptions, this trend continues today. This book explores the consequences of this development.
- Author BiographyMichael Dorff has taught at UCLA School of Law, Rutgers Law School, and the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management. He is currently Professor of Law at Southwestern Law School, where he teaches corporate law and other business law topics.
- Author(s)Michael Dorff
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.