All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents formulation as a process that can be taught systematically to trainee therapists. This book begins by discussing assorted theories of case formulation, and critiques their ability to be applied in real world situations.
- Author BiographyRichard S Hallam is Visiting Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Greenwich, London. His career has combined teaching, research and professional practice in clinical psychology. Books he has had published include Counselling for Anxiety Problems (1992) and Virtual Selves, Real Persons (2009).
- Author(s)Richard S. Hallam
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePractical Resources for the Mental Health Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.50
- £5.27Trending at £5.70
- £6.49Trending at £8.59
- £9.96Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £42.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.