Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £7.01Trending at £7.83
- £13.60Trending at £14.98
- £8.32Trending at £8.51
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the research on the subject of arithmetical ability and presents evidence to support a componential view of arithmetic. Focusing primarily on children, but including discussion of arithmetical cognition in healthy adults and neuropsychological patients, this book covers the central components of arithmetic.
- Author BiographyAnn Dowker is University Research Lecturer in the Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Ann Dowker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.