All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £7.00
- £9.99Trending at £14.18
- £13.00Trending at £16.98
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.39Trending at £10.67
- £8.00Trending at £8.80
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)Alemayehu Biru Worku
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 569
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight300 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Rawls' Critique of Utilitarianism - Rawls' Theory of Justice - Rawls' Conception of Pluralism - Critics of Rawls - Individual versus Communal Autonomy.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Alemayehu Biru Worku was born in 1960 in Wollega/Ethiopia. Having earned his first degree in philosophy at Addis Ababa University, he worked as a lecturer (from 1984 to 89) in the department of philosophy at the same university. He further studied philosophy in Germany at the university of Leipzig for his M.A. and Ph.D. degrees, which he completed in 1997.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.