All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £17.91
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.46Trending at £4.64
- £4.87Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.37Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionIndividualism: A Reader is the first in a series from Libertarianism.org that will provide readers an introduction to the major ideas and thinkers in the libertarian tradition.
- Author BiographyGeorge H. Smith writes a weekly column for Libertarianism.org. His fourth book, The System of Liberty: Themes in the History of Classical Liberalism, was published in 2013 by Cambridge University Press. Marilyn Moore has a PhD in English literature and works as a freelance editor. The editor of the Libertarianism.org Readers series is Aaron Powell, research fellow at the Cato Institute and editor of Libertarianism.org.
- PublisherCato Institute
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCato Institute
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeorge H. Smith,Marilyn Moore
- Series Edited byAaron Powell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.