CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed and practical book focusing on the nuts and bolts of designing positive behaviour support plans for students with such disabilities as mental retardation, autism, learning disabilities, and emotional/behavioural disorders.
- Author BiographyLinda M. Bambara, PhD, received her doctorate in special education from Vanderbilt University with an emphasis in severe disabilities. She is currently Professor of Special Education at Lehigh University and Executive Director of Lehigh Support for Community Living, a university-affiliated program that supports adults with disabilities to live in their communities. For more than 15 years, Dr. Bambara has actively promoted positive behavior supports for school-age children and adults with developmental disabilities, through research, advocacy, and consulting. Her other interests include enhancing self-management, self-determination, and community participation for people with severe disabilities. Dr. Bambara has published numerous articles and book chapters in these areas, including two books on positive behavior support. She serves on five editorial boards of professional journals in developmental disabilities, including the Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, and is the past editor-in-chief of Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities, formerly the Journal of the Association for Persons with Severe Handicaps (JASH). Lee Kern, PhD, received her doctorate in special education from the University of South Florida and is currently Professor of Special Education at Lehigh University. Dr. Kern has worked in special education for more than 20 years as a classroom teacher, behavior specialist, and consultant. Her research interests focus on severe challenging behavior, functional assessment, and curricular interventions, primarily with individuals with social, emotional, and behavioral needs. She has published numerous articles and book chapters in these areas and has received several grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Mental Health to research strategies to address children's behavioral challenges. Dr. Kern is currently Associate Editor of Education and Treatment of Children, Journal of Behavioral Education, and Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, and serves on the editorial boards of five educational journals.
- Author(s)Lee Kern,Linda M. Bambara
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication17/03/2005
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleThe Guilford School Practitioner Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.