CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £33.99Trending at £37.78
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £7.75Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the family's function in western society from 1200-1800, first published in 2003.
- Author BiographyKatherine Lynch is Professor of History at Carnegie Mellon University, Pennsylvania. Her previous publications include Family, Class, and Ideology in Early Industrial France: Social Policy and the Working-Class Family, 1825-1848 (1988) and Sources and Methods of Historical Demography (1982).
- Author(s)Katherine A. Lynch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Population, Economy and Society in Past Time
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 3 maps 4 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.