Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn this Public Lecture, Adam Schwartz discusses the economic and political dynamics underway as Indonesia prepares for parliamentary and presidential elections scheduled for April and July 2004.
- Author BiographyAdam Schwarz is the author of the highly acclaimed book on contemporary Indonesia, A Nation in Waiting: Indonesia's Search for Stability. He is a regional specialist with more than 15 years working experience in Southeast Asia. In this Public Lecture, Adam Schwarz discusses the economic and political dynamics underway as Indonesia prepares for parliamentary and presidential elections scheduled for April and July 2004. Adam Schwarz is the Director of Communications, Asia, for McKinsey & Company, the management consultancy. He has advised private firms in the banking, energy and consumer products fields, and has advised governments on regulatory issues, economic policy and administrative reform. He has spent nearly two decades professionally engaged in Southeast Asia as a business consultant, journalist, publisher and teacher. For ten years he was a correspondent for the Far Eastern Economic Review in Jakarta, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Hanoi. A widely published writer on Indonesia and Southeast Asia, he is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations in the United States and is a Research Fellow at Murdoch University's Asia Studies Centre in Australia. He is currently based in Singapore.
- Author(s)Adam Schwarz
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.