Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- Author(s)Taufik Abdullah
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleHistory of Nation Building S.
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Table Of ContentsI The Formation of a Multi-Ethnic Nation; II War, Revolution, and the Nation State; III Democracy and Problems of Integration; IV National Identity in a Revolutionary State; V National Values in the Pancasila Democracy; VI The Greedy State and Its Nemeses; VII Conclusion; VIII Epilogue.
- Author BiographyHe is currently Research Professor, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI)/Professor of History, Gadjah Mada University and a Member of the Social Science Commission, Indonesian Academy of Sciences, and Chairman, Masyarakat Sejarawan Indonesia (Indonesian Historical Society). He was formerly Director, National Institute for Social and Economic Research, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LEKNAS-LIPI) and Chairman/Head, Indonesian Institute of Sciences, LIPI.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.