Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionOver 100 straightforward recipes based on the healthy staples of the Indonesian diet - rice, fish, chilli peppers, coconut and spices - taking into account regional variations.
- Author BiographySri Owen is a highly respected cook, a popular lecturer and the author of several award-winning cookbooks, including Indonesian Regional Food and Cookery, which was awarded the Langhe Ceretto Prize for the best recipe book and was shortlisted for a Julia Child Award. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Sri Owen
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/1999
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight435 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.