All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.48
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £21.47Trending at £22.67
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £18.07Trending at £20.99
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a practical look at the problems of indoor environmental pollution, this book covers the major indoor contaminants - inorganic, organic, and biological. It discusses techniques including ventilation and air cleaning that can aid in the cleanup of indoor air problems. It offers the how-tos for controlling indoor contaminants at their source.
- Author(s)Thad Godish
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2000
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note78 black & white tables, 32 black & white halftones
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.