Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionPlants face a daunting array of creatures which eat them, bore into them and use virtually every plant part for food or shelter. However, plants are far from defenceless under attack, often actively altering their chemistry and physiology. This study offers research on responses to herbivory.
- Author(s)Ian Baldwin,Richard Karban
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleInterspecific Interactions
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note20 line drawings, 40 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.