All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an unprecedented text, thoroughly illuminating loop inductance as well as the increasingly important partial inductance , which are integral systems of understanding for the proper operation of high-speed digital systems.
- Author BiographyClayton R. Paul received his PhD in electrical engineering from Purdue University. He is the Sam Nunn Eminent Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. Dr. Paul is also Emeritus (retired with distinction after 27 years on the faculty) Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of Kentucky. He is the author of 15 textbooks on electrical engineering subjects and has published over 200 technical papers, the majority of which are in his primary research area of the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of electronic systems. Dr. Paul is a Life Fellow member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and an Honorary Life Member of the IEEE EMC Society. He received the prestigious 2005 IEEE Electromagnetics Award and the 2007 IEEE Undergraduate Teaching Award.
- Author(s)Clayton R. Paul
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width155 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.