All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionTandem Mass Spectrometry Edited by F.W. McLafferty More than 50 contributors, representing 32 of the world's leading research groups in mass spectrometry, examine the fundamentals, methods, instrumentation and applications of MS/MS, as well as promising new directions.
- Author BiographyAbout the editor P. W. J. M. Boumans, Chief Scientist with Philips Research Laboratories in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, has conducted research at the forefront of atomic spectroscopy for more than 25 years. He has published the now-classical book, Theory of Spectrochemical Excitation, and many important articles on ICP optimization, detection limits, line selection, and spectral interferences, including a two-volume tabulation, Line Coincidence Tables for ICP Atomic Emission Spectrometry. In 1979, he became Editor-in-Chief of the journal, Spectrochimica Acta, Part B, Atomic Spectroscopy, after serving as editor seven years. He also serves on the editorial boards of Progress in Analytical Spectroscopy, The ICP Information Newsletter, Analusis, and Talanta. Dr. Boumans studied chemistry and physics at the University of Amsterdam, where he obtained his doctor's degree cum laude in 1961.
- Author(s)P. W. J. Boumans
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/1987
- Series TitleChemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 90
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight1080 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.