Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.01+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £18.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents new research and analysis along with case studies to examine the interface between ape conservation and industrial agriculture. This title is available as Open Access.
- Author BiographyThe Arcus Foundation is a private grant-making foundation that advances social justice and conservation goals. The Arcus Foundation works globally and has offices in New York City, USA, and Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Arcus Foundation
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleState of the Apes
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 112 colour illus. 18 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlison White,Annette Lanjouw,Helga Rainer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.09
- £14.95Trending at £18.97
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.96
- £9.57Trending at £12.87
- £9.45Trending at £10.22
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.