Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete, up-to-date, problem-solving toolkit for chemical engineers and process designers provides a step-by-step methodology and 25 downloadable, customizable software applications that offer quick, accurate solutions to complex process design problems.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Erwin, P.E., is a practicing process engineer for engineering design and construction companies, major refinery-operating companies, and major chemical product companies. His project assignments have ranged from daily, routine technical services in refineries through the conception of new, complex, first-of-their-type patented processes. Erwin's chief quest in engineering practice has been to extend knowledge beyond commercial process simulation software, covering the severe technology gaps these packages miss. He has worked in the chemical engineering and process industry in Korea, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Peru, Singapore, Canada, Alaska, the United Kingdom, Europe, Africa, Egypt, and the United States. Erwin is considered by clients worldwide to be an expert on code safety practice, the design and operation of oil and gas production and gas processing plants, and refinery liquid-liquid extraction design and operation.
- Author(s)Douglas Erwin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight957 g
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.