CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive coverage of various kinds of industrial control systems to help engineers and researchers correctly and efficiently implement their projects. This guide covers working at the device and machine level as well as the wider environments of plant and enterprise.
- Author BiographyPeng Zhang is a Professor of Technical Physics at Nanyang Normal University, Peoples Republic of China.
- Author(s)Peng Zhang
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication12/08/2008
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.