All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow with an eight-page color insert, this fully updated, hands-on guide helps you develop your electrical and electronic skills and applications in control circuits, motors, fans, and more.
- Author BiographyRex Miller is Professor Emeritus of Industrial Technology at the State University of New York College at Buffalo where he taught technical curriculums at the college level for more than 40 years. Dr. Miller is the author or coauthor of more than 100 textbooks and a like number of magazine articles. His books include McGraw-Hill's bestselling Electrician's Pocket Manual, Carpentry & Construction and Electricity and Electronics for HVAC. Mark R. Miller is Professor and Coordinator of Industrial Technology at the University of Texas at Tyler. He is the author or coauthor of more than 30 textbooks for trade and technical programs, including Electricity and Electronics for HVAC.
- Author(s)Mark R. Miller,Rex Miller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1216 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.