All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.78
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleIndustrial Engineering
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 36 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBahar Y. Kara,Bopaya Bidanda,Ihsan Sabuncuoglu
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntegrated Production Planning Model for Noncyclic Maintenance and Production Planning; Mehdi Bijari and Mehdi Jafarian Non-Traditional Performance Evaluation of Manufacturing Enterprises; Ibrahim H. Garbie Automotive Stamping Operations Scheduling Using Mathematical Programming and Constraint Programming; Burcu Caglar Gencosman, H. Cenk Ozmutlu, Huseyin Ozkan, and Mehmet A. Begen Voting Security in Social Media; Seifedine Kadry Integrated Approach to Optimize Open-Pit Mine Block Sequencing; Amin Mousavi, Erhan Kozan, and Shi Qiang Liu Locating Temporary Storage Sites for Managing Disaster Waste, Using Multiobjective Optimization; Kivanc Onan, Fusun Ulengin, and Bahar Sennaroglu Using Earthquake Risk Data to Assign Cities to Disaster-Response Facilities in Turkey; Aysenur Sahin, Mustafa Alp Ertem, and Emel Emur Factors Affecting the Purchasing Behaviors of Private Shopping Club Users: A Study in Turkey; Sercan Akkas, Ceren Salkin, and Basar Oztaysi Traffic Signal Optimization: Challenges, Models, and Applications; Mahmut Ali Gokce, ErdInc Oner, and Gul Isik Comparative Financial Efficiency Analysis for Turkish Banking Sector; A. Argun Karacebey and Fazil Gokgoz Author Index Subject Index
- Author BiographyBopaya Bidanda is currently the Ernest Roth Professor and Chairman of the Department of Industrial Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh. His research focuses on manufacturing systems, reverse engineering, product development, and project management. He has published five books and more than a hundred papers in international journals and conference proceedings. He has received numerous distinctions including the 2012 John Imhoff Award for Global Excellence in Industrial Engineering, the International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES ) 2012 Award for Global Excellence in Engineering Education, the 2013 Albert G. Holzman Distinguished Educator Award, and the 2014 Chancellors Distinguished Public Service Award. Ihsan Sabuncuoglu is the founding Rector of Abdullah Gul University. He earned his BS and MS in industrial engineering from the Middle East Technical University in 1982 and 1984, respectively. He earned his PhD in industrial engineering from Wichita State University in 1990. His research interests are in real-time scheduling, simulation optimization, and applications of quantitative methods to cancer-related health-care problems. In addition to publishing more than a hundred papers in international journals and conference proceedings, Dr. Sabuncuoglu has edited two books. He is also on the editorial board of a number of scientific journals. Bahar Y. Kara is an associate professor in the Department of Industrial Engineering at Bilkent University. Dr. Kara earned an MS and a PhD from the Bilkent University Industrial Engineering Department, and she worked as a postdoctoral researcher at McGill University in Canada. Dr. Kara was elected as an associate member of Turkish Academy of Sciences in 2012. She has been acting as a reviewer for the top research journals within her field. Her current research interests include distribution logistics, humanitarian logistics, hub location and hub network design, and hazardous material logistics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.