All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionClearly structured in five major sections on applications, this text bridges materials science, industrial chemistry, physics, and engineering -- making it a must-have for researchers in industry and academia, as well as those working in application-oriented plasma technology.
- Author BiographyHideo Ikegami is Professor Emeritus of both Nagoya University and National Institute for Fusion Science in Nagoya, Japan. His primary interest is basic plasma physics and various plasma applications. In 1996, he created a consulting company of plasma application technology, Technowave Inc., and served as president. He is one of the editors of Advanced Plasma Technology (Wiley-VCH, 2007). Noriyoshi Sato has worked in research and education on plasma physics and is now Professor Emeritus at Tohoku University, Japan. His primary interest is basic plasma behaviour related to various plasma applications. He is elevating his works in collaboration with companies. He is one of the editors of Advanced Plasma Technology (Wiley-VCH, 2007). Akihisa Matsuda is Special Guest Professor at the Graduate School of Engineering Science of Osaka Univeristy, Japan, since 2007, after being Director of Research Initiative for Thin Film Silicon Solar Cells at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan. His main field of interest are plasma-process diagnostics and process control for thin film silicon solar cells. Kiichiro Uchino is currently Professor at the Department of Applied Science for Electronics and Materials at Kyushu University in Fukuoka, Japan. He is working on laser-aided diagnostics of plasmas and various industrial plasma applications. Masayuki Kuzuya is currently the Dean of College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Professor of Pharmaceutical Physical Chemistry at Matsuyama University, Japan. His research interest is in the field of fundamental studies of organic plasma chemistry and its bio- and pharmaceutical applications. Akira Mizuno is Professor of the Department of Ecological Engineering at Toyohashi University of Technology. His research includes applied electrostatics and high-voltage engineering, which includes electrostatic precipitation, environmental application of plasma, sterilization and other environmental friendly technologies as well as manipulation and measurement of single DNA molecules. He is editor of the International Journal of Plasma Environmental Science and Technology. Yoshinobu Kawai works as Research Professor at Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences at Kyushu University, Japan, since 1974. He is expert in production of large diameter plasma in the frequency range from VHF to microwave for amorphous and microcrystalline silicon solar cell and etching. He is one of the editors of Advanced Plasma Technology (Wiley-VCH, 2007).
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication10/03/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight986 g
- Width179 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAkihisa Matsuda,Akira Mizuno,Hideo Ikegami,Kiichiro Uchino,Masayuki Kuzuya,Noriyoshi Sato,Yoshinobu Kawai
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.