All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Industrial Power Distribution addresses key areas of electric power distribution from an end-user perspective, which will serve industry professionals and students develop the necessary skills for the power engineering field.
- Author BiographyRalph E. Fehr, III is an Instructor in the College of Engineering at the University of South Florida, Tampa USA. Dr. Fehr received the IEEE Region 3 Joseph M. Biedenbach Outstanding Engineering Educator award in 2011. He is an active IEEE Power and Energy Society Executive Committee Member and past IEEE PES Education Committee Panelist for educational reform. Dr. Fehr's current research interests are in power system planning methods and reliability enhancement techniques, infrastructure design improvements, high-power semiconductor applications at medium voltages, and engineering education reform.
- Author(s)Ralph E. Fehr
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight736 g
- Width157 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.