All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA concise overview of contemporary Irish Industrial Relations, reflecting the changed economic, legislative, social and political environments in Ireland today.
- Author BiographyJoseph Wallace is Adjunct Senior Lecturer in Industrial Relations, University of Limerick. Patrick Gunnigle is Professor of Business Studies at the University of Limerick. He is co-author of Human Resource Management in Ireland. Gerard McMahon is a consultant and lecturer in Human Resource Management at the Dublin Institute of Technology. Michelle O'Sullivan is a lecturer in Industrial Relations at the University of Limerick.
- Author(s)Gerard McMahon,Joseph Wallace,Michelle O'Sullivan,Patrick Gunnigle
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Weight666 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.