All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the methodology for identifying which waste types are produced from particular industrial processes and how they can be treated. This book presents an explanation of the fundamental mechanisms by which pollutants become dissolved or become suspended in water or air.
- Author BiographyWOODARD & CURRAN is an award-winning, dynamic, growing environmental consulting firm integrating services in engineering, science, and operations to serve the public and private sectors.
- Author(s)Woodard & Curran Inc
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/12/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight1040 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.