All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.06Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an anthropological overview of industrialisation in both Western and non-Western societies. This book unpacks the 'world of industry' in the context of the shop floor, the family, and the city, revealing the rich social and political texture underpinning economic development.
- Author BiographyGeert De Neeve is Senior Lecturer in Social Anthropology at the University of Sussex. Massimilano Mollona is Lecturer in Anthropology at Goldsmiths, University of London. Jonathan Parry is Professor of Social Anthropology at the London School of Economics.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLSE Monographs on Social Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 78
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1110 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byGeert De Neve,Jonathan Parry,Massimiliano Mollona
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.