Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the impact of agricultural industrialisation models on rural livelihoods. This title analyses the forms of household linkages with AI organisations, and the underlying household incentives to diversify both labour and agricultural production towards AI.
- Author BiographySusanne Lingohr-Wolf holds a PhD from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London. Her doctoral research focuses on agricultural industrialisation in China. In her work as a consultant agro-economist for the United Nations she advises on international agro-industry developments. Her research interests include agro-economy, rural development and rural livelihoods. She has published in The China Quarterly.
- Author(s)Susanne Lingohr-Wolf
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary China Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 38 black & white tables, 35 black & white halftones, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.