CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis work focuses on the topic of industry political strategy. As competition moves increasingly to a global scene, business will have to deal with more complex social and political interactions. This work provides businesses with formulations of strategies and tactics.
- Author BiographyJOHN F. MAHON is Professor of Management Policy in the School of Management at Boston University. Dr. Mahon has written many articles and three books on related subjects. RICHARD A. McGOWAN is Visiting Professor of Economics at Boston College. Dr. McGowan is the author of two books, Business, Politics, and Cigarettes: Multiple Levels, Multiple Agendas (Quorum, 1995) and State Lotteries and Legalized Gambling: Painless Revenue or Painful Mirage (Quorum, 1994).
- Author(s)John F. Mahon,Richard A. McGowan
- Date of Publication30/06/1996
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.