Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores racial and economic inequality in America with special attention to the division between personal and institutional racism and classism and how these prevent easy solutions to the problem.
- Author BiographyStephen Maynard Caliendo is professor of political science at North Central College. He is co-author of Race Appeal: How Candidates Invoke Race in U.S. Political Campaigns, which won the APSA Ralph J. Bunche award in 2012, and coeditor of The Routledge Companion to Race and Ethnicity. He is also co-director of The Project on Race in Political Communication (RaceProject.org) since 2001.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Caliendo
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.