All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo leading economists debate the effectiveness of human capital policies in addressing widening U.S inequality.
- Author BiographyBenjamin M. Friedman is William Joseph Maier Professor of Political Economy at Harvard University and the author of The Moral Consequences of Economic Growth.
- Author(s)Alan B. Krueger,James J. Heckman
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAlvin Hansen Symposium on Public Policy at Harvard University
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note42 illus.
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBenjamin M. Friedman
- Introduction byBenjamin M. Friedman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £13.30Trending at £16.18
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.