All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhat did it mean to be a man in colonial Latin America? This work provides a comprehensive analysis of how males, and specifically homosexual males, were represented in ares under both Spanish and Portugese control.
- Author BiographyPete Sigal is associate professor of history at California State University, Los Angeles. He is the author of From Moon Goddesses to Virgins: The Colonization of Yucatecan Maya Sexual Desire.
- Author(s)Pete Sigal
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.