All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking neuroscientific understanding of infant and child development, including a CD-ROM with supplementary worksheets, figures and tables.
- Author BiographyConnie Lillas, PhD, is director of the Interdisciplinary Training Institute and lives in the Los Angeles area. Janiece Turnbull, PhD, is director of Neurobehavior Services, Inc. She lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Connie Lillas,Janiece Turnbull
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleNorton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight980 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 CD-ROM
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £33.23Trending at £33.79
- £8.20Trending at £8.51
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £3.89Trending at £4.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.