All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionGathering thirteen essays by experts who convened at the Cary Conference at the Institute of Ecosystem Studies in 2005, this book develops an integrated framework for understanding where diseases come from, what ecological factors influence their impacts, and how they in turn influence ecosystem dynamics.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Ostfeld is senior scientist at the Institute of Ecosystem Studies. Felicia Keesing is associate professor of biology at Bard College. Valerie T. Eviner is assistant professor of plant sciences at the University of California, Davis.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note66 line illus. 21 tables.
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byFelicia Keesing,Richard S. Ostfeld,Valerie T. Eviner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.