Consider these sponsored items
- £92.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInfectious Disease Management in Animal Shelters is a comprehensive guide to preventing, managing, and treating disease outbreaks in shelters.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Lila Miller, DVM, is Vice President of Veterinary Outreach, and Veterinary Advisor of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in New York, NY. She is also an adjunct assistant professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine and Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine. She is co-editor of the textbook Shelter Medicine for Veterinarians and Staff and has more than 30 years experience working in the field of animal sheltering. Kate F. Hurley, DVM, MPVM, is Director of the Koret Shelter Medicine Program and Assistant Clinical Professor of Shelter Medicine and Small Animal Population Health for the School of Veterinary Medicine at the University of California in Davis, CA. In addition to over 20 years experience working in shelters, she is also a recognized leader in the field of infectious disease epidemiology.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2009
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byKate Hurley,Lila Miller
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.