Infectious Disease: Pathogenesis, Prevention and Case Studies by Julian W. Tang, Nandini Shetty, Julie Andrews (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £49.42Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.52Trending at £18.62
- £35.98Trending at £36.58
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
About this product
- Description... a fun and readable book that engages the imagination and retains the interest of the clinically oriented reader while conveying an understanding of the direct implications of molecular characteristics of infectious agents to the practice of medicine.
- Author BiographyNandini Shetty is an MD, FRCPath, MSc (Epidemiology and Statistics). She is an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the Royal Free and University College London Medical School and she is uniquely well-qualified for authorship of this book as she has had experience teaching infectious disease from all three perspectives, basic science, public health and medical. Her clinical activities include the diagnosis and management of community and hospital acquired infection at the University College London Group of Hospitals. As a member of the faculty of the Health Protection Agency she has an important role in managing the Public Health aspects of Communicable Disease in the UK. Julian Wei-Tze Tang is a PhD, MRCP, FRCPath, Consultant Virologist at the National University Hospital in Singapore. He is a clinical/academic virologist interested in all aspects (pathogenesis, diagnosis, management, control and epidemiology) of viruses that can cause disease in humans - particularly HIV, influenza, and newly emerging viruses. He completed all his specialist training in the UK and has worked and taught students in London, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Julie Andrews is an MRCP FRCPath, Consultant Microbiologist at the Whittington Hospital in London. She completed her training from University College and other affiliated hospitals in London. Her current position involves the diagnosis and management of infection in the community and the hospital and includes infection prevention and control. She also has responsibility for tutoring medical students from the Royal Free and University College London Medical School.
- Author(s)Julian W. Tang,Julie Andrews,Nandini Shetty
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2126 g
- Width228 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.