All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSaunders Company) 1 1 Infection and infectious diseases: basic principles INTRODUCTION Infection may be defined as an abnormal state caused by multiplication of pathogenic microorganisms in or on the body of a host: this may cause disease, have no observable effect, or may even be of benefit to an infected host.
- Author(s)P.D. Welsby
- Date of Publication14/08/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note29 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 297 p. 29 illus.
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.