All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the latest statistical methods required for applying functional data analysis to problems arising in geosciences, finance, economics and biology. It describes all procedures algorithmically, supported by a complete asymptotic theory.
- Author BiographyLajos Horvath is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Utah. He has served on the editorial boards of Statistics & Probability Letters, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference and Journal of Time Series Econometrics. He has coauthored more than 250 research papers and 3 books, including Weighted Approximations in Probability and Statistics and Limit Theorems in Change-Point Analysis (both with Miklos Csorgo). Piotr Kokoszka is Professor of Statistics at Colorado State University. He has served on the editorial boards of the journals Statistical Modelling and Computational Statistics. He has coauthored over 100 papers in areas of statistics and its applications focusing on dependent data.
- Author(s)Lajos Horvath,Piotr Kokoszka
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number200
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight664 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.