All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDevoted to understanding and treating infidelity, this book contains material by contributors from a range of disciplines and backgrounds, including marital therapy, family therapy, evolutionary psychology, marriage research, and cyberstudies.
- Author BiographyPaul R. Peluso, Ph.D., is Program Coordinator and Assistant Professor of Mental Health Counseling, Department of Counselor Education, College of Education, Florida Atlantic University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFamily Therapy and Counselling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPaul R. Peluso
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.