CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the salient features of the general theory of infinite electrical networks in a coherent exposition.
- Author(s)Armen H. Zemanian
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number101
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note93 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.