Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.50Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn utterly charming and tender story of the disparate tenants of a Brooklyn brownstone and the community they form around their ageing landlord when their home is suddenly threatened.
- Author BiographyKathleen Alcott's first novel, The Dangers of Proximal Alphabets, published in 2012. Her fiction, criticism, and essays appear in publications including the New York Times, the Los Angeles Review of Books, ZZYZZVA, The Believer, The Coffin Factory and elsewhere, and her short story 'Saturation' was listed as notable in The Best American Short Stories of 2014. Born in Northern California in 1988, she currently resides in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Kathleen Alcott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight235 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £9.48Trending at £10.58
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £5.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.