All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first three decades of the twentieth century, the Marchesa Casati astounded Europe: nude servants gilded in gold leaf attended her; bizarrre wax mannequins sat as guests at her dining table; and she was infamous for her evening strolls, naked beneath her furs, parading cheetahs on diamond-studded leashes.
- Author(s)Michael Orlando Yaccarino
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.36
- £13.77Trending at £19.07
- £13.69Trending at £18.52
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.