Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionCovering reviews of methodology and research in various aspects of protein chemistry, this book includes purification or expression, proteomics, modeling and structural determination and design. It offers information about protocols and analysis of proteins while presenting the findings from leading experts in a range of protein-related topics.
- Author BiographyRossen Donev received his PhD degree in 1999 from the Institute of Molecular Biology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. He did postdoctoral training at Imperial Cancer Research Fund, UK (renamed after the merger with Cancer Research Campaign to Cancer Research UK, London Research Institute) and Cardiff University. In 2010 Dr. Donev was appointed Lecturer in Swansea University. Currently he is Director of Biomed Consult Ltd, UK. His major research interests include signalling pathways involved in neuropsychiatric disorders and tumour escape from the immune system, and development of therapeutic strategies for treatment. He has published more than 50 research papers, has chaired scientific meetings in Molecular Medicine and given plenary talks at Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder meetings. Rossen Donev has consulted on projects related to development of treatments for neurodevelopmental disorders and cancer therapies. He serves as Editor-in-Chief of the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology and on editorial board of several other journals.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- Series TitleAdvances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Series Edited byRossen Donev
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.