Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionAmericans as a whole view themselves as reasonably prudent and sober people when it comes to matters of money, even though the choices we make at the ballot box and in Washington seem at odds with that self image.
- Author BiographyR. CHRISTOPHER WHALEN is cofounder and Managing Director of Institutional Risk Analytics, a Torrance, California, bank rating agency and consulting firm. He is editor of IRA's popular newsletter, the Institutional Risk Analyst, and heads IRA's advisory practice. Whalen is among one of the most frequently quoted financial analysts in the United States and appears regularly on Bloomberg, CNBC, and National Public Radio. He worked for the U.S. House of Representatives, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, as a Mexico analyst during the 1990s, and as an investment banker for firms such as Bear Stearns & Co., and Prudential Securities. During his three decades as an investment banker and writer, Whalen contributed to publications such as Barron's, American Banker, the New York Times, Financial Times, and many others. He has testified before both the U.S. Congress and the Securities and Exchange Commission on issues ranging from financial regulation to OTC derivatives to XBRL to the federal rescue of GMAC. For more information, visit www.rcwhalen.com.
- Author(s)R. Christopher Whalen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight746 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Introduction byNouriel Roubini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.