All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains inflectional paradigms' role as the grammatical nexus at which mismatches between words' content and form are resolved.
- Author BiographyGregory Stump is a professor of linguistics at the University of Kentucky. His principal research area is the theory and typology of complex systems of inflectional morphology.
- Author(s)Gregory Stump
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number149
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 182 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £26.26
- £12.88Trending at £15.78
- £7.52Trending at £9.94
- £4.50Trending at £4.97
- £63.23Trending at £92.08
- £11.61Trending at £14.93
- £9.12Trending at £10.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.