Influence of Computers and Informatics on Mathematics and Its Teaching: Proceedings From a Symposium Held in Strasbourg, France in March 1985 and Sponsored by the International Commission on Mathematical Instruction by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 1986)
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £53.82
- £23.32Trending at £24.37
- £13.90Trending at £18.98
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.11
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1986, the first ICMI study is concerned with the influence of computers and computer science on mathematics and its teaching.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1986
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleICMI Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noted.
- Weight270 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byA. G. Howson,Anthony Ralston,B. Cornu,F. Pluvinage,J. H. van Lint,J. P. Kahane,Masaya Yamaguti,Robert F. Churchhouse
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.