Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- Author(s)Mark Andrejevic
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: Infoglut and Clutter-Cutting 2. Intelligence Glut: Policing, Security, and Predictive Analytics 3. Emotional Glut: Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis 4. Future Glut: Marketocracy 5. Glut Instinct: Body Language and Visceral Literacy 6. Neuro-Glut: Marketing to the Brain 7. Theory Glut: From Critique to Conspiracy 8. Cutting Through the Glut: Knowledge Small Enough to Know
- Author BiographyMark Andrejevic is an ARC QE II Research Fellow at the Centre for Critical and Cultural Studies, University of Queensland. He is the author of iSpy: Surveillance and Power in the Interactive Era and Reality TV: The Work of Being Watched, as well as numerous articles and book chapters on surveillance, digital media, and popular culture.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.